Accelerated Golf Mission Statement
- Four corners of the game to work on: Swing, Short Game, Mental Game, Physical
- Get every golfer's swing on-plane with a square club face and Lag Angle.
- Provide a superior sequence of instruction utilizing the best in audio/video computer equipment. The golf swing is cause and affect. Fix the cause not wasting time on the effect.
- Teach the game of game of golf first using the driver then moving to the wedge & putter. Over 80% of the game is played with these clubs. Learn to drive the ball in play and then focus on getting it in the hole.
- Educate my students on how to spend their time practicing. Only when you practice perfect will you see true improvement.
- Keep the process of learning simple. I focus on one component of the golf swing at a time. Mechanics produce, Feel reproduces.
- In every golf shot, Technique greatly outperforms Effort. Build the golf swing using the laws of geometry and physics. They define the fundamentals, not golf professionals.